- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites. We may collect personal information you directly provide on our Sites. Additionally, we may collect personal information from you as a user of our Sites. Information we may collect includes name and email address, and phone number.
In addition, when you visit our Sites some information may be automatically collected. For example, it is standard for your Web browser to automatically send information to every website you visit including ours. That information includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring website addresses. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our Sites. We may then use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user-base as a whole.
- Web Beacons
- We and our third party partners use Web beacons that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Web beacons, also known as gifs, are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. A Web beacon may be used on our Web pages to collect information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, or in our emails to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use your personal information to provide you with services, to operate and improve our Sites, to send you messages, and for other purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use the information we collect from you on our Sites:
- to register for an account with us to build an application;
- to apply to become a partner;
- to personalize and improve your experience on our Sites;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to deliver service messages and other services and content you request and to send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by SweptIN and our selected partners; and
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf, a company to provide our forums and an employment resources company to process your job applications. When you sign up for our services, we will share the personal information you provide only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
SweptIN will co-own data that may include your name, email address, phone number and birth date.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers ("Service Providers") who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
SweptIN takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
- CHOICES ABOUT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You may "opt-out" of receiving promotional emails from SweptIN by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current SweptIN account and services.
- UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can request changes or access to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services or delete your personal information, contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to have your personal information deleted within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of SweptIN. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- PARTICIPATION IN ONLINE PROMOTIONS
- To participate in an Online Promotion, you may be required to input additional information about yourself, which is completely voluntary on your part. Disclosing the information necessary to use these features on the Site is your choice. If you choose to participate in an Online Promotion and provide additional information, you agree that such additional information and your contact information may be provided by SweptIN to an Online Promotion organizer, sponsor or other third parties who may need to use such information for such Online Promotion. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by Online Promotion organizers or other third parties of such information.
- FORWARD TO A FRIEND
- If you choose to use our referral service to forward one of our newsletters to a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically forward your friend the email as requested by you. SweptIN stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and your friend's email address will only be used to forward this email to them, and will never be available to anyone else. If you wish to request that your personal information no longer be used to receive these emails you may opt out of receiving these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request that your testimonial be removed you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PUBLIC FORUMS
- Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- SweptIN may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our Sites to understand how your personal information is used.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
- If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or SweptIN, c/o Legal Dept., 136 Coulter Ave. Ardmore, PA 19003.